You are the foundation for turning health care into healing.
Your support to the 1K4NATIVIDAD CLUB turns good ideas into action.
As doctors and medical staff, your talents save and mend lives every day.
As donors to the Natividad Medical Foundation, you’ve gone beyond providing health care to enable healing among a diverse and challenging patient population. You have helped establish innovative new programs, fund state-of-the-art medical equipment and attract philanthropic support that has transformed Natividad Medical Center from a provider of last resort to a center of excellent care for the community.
Your donation to the 1K4NATIVIDAD CLUB supports the Foundation’s operations, creating solutions that transform lives in Monterey County and stand as models for the nation.
Join the 1K4NATIVIDAD CLUB to transform the health of patients and the community.
A tax-deductible contribution of $1,000 supports programs that have proven to make a big difference:
• Indigenous Interpreting+ helps doctors and staff communicate with patients in 15 rare languages.
• Patient Greatest Needs Fund provides housing, transportation and other resources that help those with the least get the most from their medical care.
• Trauma and Diabetes Prevention and Education empower people to reduce the need for acute care.
• CHOICE breaks the cycle of violence.
• Technology and Medical Equipment provide the best tools to provide the best care possible.
• Acute Rehabilitation Center provides continuing, compassionate care that is instrumental in rebuilding lives.
Operations funding helps the foundation operate at a higher level.
Each year, the Foundation leverages your donations into contributions from groups such as The Agricultural Leadership Council (TALC), the Pebble Beach Company and the David & Lucile Packard Foundation. Your support is the basis for gaining their support.
The Foundation also assists in developing government grants, including the Song Brown State Grant Program, which supports the UCSF-affiliated Natividad Family Medicine Residency Program and the Ryan White Part C federal grant program supporting the NIDO clinic.
Become a 1K4NATIVIDAD CLUB Member today.
Your gift of $1,000 or more helps the Natividad Medical Foundation transform health care into healing, strengthening the Natividad Medical Center.
• VIP invitation each year
• Invitation to the Foundation’s Annual Meeting
• Members-only 1K4NATIVIDAD CLUB gift.
To join, please donate today or call us at 831-755-4187 for more information.
All gifts are tax-deductible. Natividad Medical Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. Our Tax ID Number is 77-0194989. For more information, contact us at 831.755.4187. Gifts can be made anonymously at your request.